ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, April 22, 2022

Going down

Dear Mama,

    I don't why I am feeling down again lately. Every time I go home, I feel tired, and at night I don't want to do anything. I just lay on the bed and scroll my on phone screen until I feel sleepy, Mama.

    I'm having these bouts with loneliness again, Mama. I feel so empty. I should be happy because Angel is already working, and she's doing fine. I should be worrying less, but I am so darn tired and lazy for everything!

    I'm sorry, Mama. This thing usually comes at night time, when I am about to sleep.

    Anyway, it looks like I won't be saying anything good tonight. I might as well end this letter now.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy