ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Losing sight, figuratively speaking

Dear Mama,

    I'm almost losing sight of everything, figuratively speaking. Although my eyesight isn't really that good either.

    I don't know what's happening, Mama. It seems like I'm losing hope of everything and I'm just dragging myself day in and day out. There is nothing good happening to us lately, Mama.

    Financially, I am depleted. I am not even living paycheck to paycheck, Mama because I am always having a deficit. And every period is bigger that the last one, thus  I feel my financial woes accumulating.

    Physically, I don't know. I get tired easily. I get irritated easily. I don't know, Mama. It's like I'm getting back to my old self, or perhaps even worse.

    I have also disconnected from almost everything - Toastmasters, batchmates, friends, companions. I no longer want to be associated with anything.

    I don't know, Mama. I've lost zest. I've lost my drive. And it's the longest I've felt like this. I don't know if I can still recover.

    I'm sorry, Mama. I wish you were here.



                                                                                                        Daddy