ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 4, 2024

Happy Teacher's Day!

Dear Mama,

    Happy Teacher's Day!

    If you were only here, I know you will be celebrated by a lot of students who love you. That's because you were such a good and kind teacher, Mama. Even to this day, when a former student of yours would recognize me, or would learn that I am your husband, they would approach me and they only have good words for you. Probably, you are now teaching little cherubim in heaven, Mama. 

    I wish you were here, Mama.

    Ralph still hasn't found a new job, but he's searching, Mama. He is applying left and right, and have attended a lot of interviews already. Hopefully he'll find a company that not only will pay him well, but will help him grow and succeed professionally.

    I really wanted to say a lot, Mama. But it's your day. I don't want to ruin it. Happy Teacher's Day, Mama!

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy