ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Movie time with kids

Dear Mama,


    The kids and I watched a movie tonight. The movie was not really in our plans, Mama. We just went to SM Clark so they can buy gifts they will give for the Christening of their niece next week. I actually asked them to do it today because we received a bad news last night. Ralph was dismissed from his company with the reason being redundancy. He is looking for a new job now, Mama.

    I invited them to go out so we could forget about this bad news. I, too, am feeling a bit down lately, Mama.

    I hope things will get better for us soon.

    I wish I can hug you right now, Mama.

    I need you.



                                                                                                Daddy