ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 12, 2024

It must be the weather

Dear Mama,


    For the last few days, it feels like I am going down with a fever or flu, especially every night. I feel cold, I feel weak, and my back aches. I am not sure if these are real or just in my mind, Mama. I've been so down lately. It feels like I almost want to give up. I feel tired, Mama.

    On Saturday, it will be Ralph's birthday. That's just 2 days from now, Mama. Our eldest will be turning 32 already. I am really getting old, Mama. Actually, I feel old. We will be celebrating on Saturday. Unfortunately, I have no money to buy any gift for Ralph, Mama. 

    Lately, it feels like I've been failing again, Mama.

    Where did I go wrong?



                                                                                                        Daddy