Dear Mama,
Last Sunday, our children and I went to the mall to check the ToyFest. It was the first time in a long time that we went out and we were not hurrying, Mama. Nobody has to go to work on a night shift after we had our dinner. It was good, and also not good, because that meant Ralph and Angel has no work that's why we weren't in a hurry.
Another not good thing is that Angel is not feeling well, Mama. She's sick since yesterday. She was fine when we came home last Sunday evening. By Monday morning, she's no longer okay. I'm not sure if it was a side effect of her medicines, or something else triggered her again, Mama. I hope she feels better soon.
On the good thing, Ralph left earlier at around 7:30 p.m. He has an onsite job interview in Clark, Mama. By the way his interview was scheduled, it means he'll be working night shift again should he get the job. I'm not sure, but he probably like night shift better, Mama. Or he just got accustomed to it because he got more night shift jobs than daytime jobs. Anyway, I wish him luck.
That's all for tonight, Mama. I will be sleeping in a while. I'll just think and overthink for a while.
I wish you were here. I miss you, Mama.
I love you.
Daddy