ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, December 3, 2012

About Ralph

Dear Mama,

I told you once that I will talk about Ralph sometime. I guess now is that time. He just broke up with his girlfriend, Mama. He seems to be okay, or at least he is trying to show that he's okay. I just told him that it is better for him because now he can concentrate on his studies.

You see Mama, Ralph was always preoccupied before. I was always trying to tell him, in fact I was short of nagging him, to focus on his studies and his future. Which he cannot really do before because he was distracted. Fortunately he never got a failing grade, but I can tell that he is distracted. I can't blame him, she's her first girlfriend.

I don't know if I have told him the right words, but I said that he should never get mad at her nor have any ill-feelings. Just take it as a learning experience and he will be meeting more women since he is still young. Take his time and just focus on his future.

You are better at this, Mama. I wish he can talk to you. I know he will be okay. I hope.

That will be all for now, Mama. The kids are already sleeping in their rooms. I will also sleep in a while. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy