ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, December 22, 2012

All set for Christmas

Dear Mama,

I am all set for Christmas and for our Christmas party. I am in fact very excited for our party this year, Mama. I will try to make this fun and the best Christmas party for the kids. We will make it a happy party, Mama. I hope you will watch us. No, I hope you can join us Mama. I really wish you can.

There is a lot of cleaning to be done, though. Plus we do not have a camera. It looks like our digicam won't be fixed. It's too sad because we won't be able to preserve memories from our best Christmas party. I hope I can find one to borrow. Although it could be a shot in the dark, because everyone will be using their cameras for the special day. I could buy a cheap one, but that would leave me flat broke. But I might take the chance, Mama. Just in case I might not able to borrow one.

Well, that will be all for now Mama. I will see what else I can do to make this best Christmas party better. See you at our party. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy