ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, December 20, 2012

What am I doing wrong?

Dear Mama,

What am I doing wrong? Why am I asked like I am doing something wrong? Like I always have ill-will against others? Why are they making it appear that I am always the bad guy? I never did anything wrong, nor did I wish any misfortunes for others, even those who were not good to me. But why am I always being asked and being blamed? What did I do, Mama?

Anyway, our 13th month has been finally given to us Mama. Of course, it wasn't that big because we do not have a complete year to our credits. What we got were just prorated 13th month pay. At least, it is enough for the kids and I to celebrate our Christmas party, Mama. I still haven't bought any gifts for the kids. I do not know what to give them. I hope I will be able to think of the perfect gift for them before Christmas.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. I better stop before I start whining again. Although, I really wish you are still here with me, Mama. I miss you. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy