ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 14, 2012

Dear Mama,

The kids and I went out for late ice cream at the Jollibee highway tonite. Actually, I went out earlier to take a look at the Christmas party of AUFMC. It was almost finished when I got there and some people were already going home. I went out of the venue immediately because... she might see me.

Anyway, as I reached home, I asked Angel if she wants to go out for ice cream. Of course she said yes, Mama. She said we should go out so I won't feel depressed because the party was already finished. Our baby is really smart, Mama.

We had fun and nobody ruined the happy spirit. That is why I'm happy, Mama. On Sunday, we will be going out to buy some Christmas gifts. Although we may not be able to buy everything then because our 13th month were not yet given to us. I just hope they give it before Christmas.

I still haven't prepared the menu and program for the Christmas party, Mama. Although there were already suggestions and request for the kids. Will be sitting it out with the kids to discuss it formally on Sunday.

Well, that's about it for now, Mama. I will be sleeping in the while. The kids are already asleep. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy