ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, December 24, 2012

Done with the Christmas party

Dear Mama,

We're done with the Christmas party. I just have to clean up before I write to you about the party. The kids are now in their rooms, hopefully asleep. Although I'm sure they are still excited with their gifts.

I am glad they are still participating and enjoying our small Christmas party. Others may see it as awkward because we're just four. But we are having fun, Mama. Thanks to you for starting this with the kids, and now they are cooperating even if they have already grown up.

Well, I will have to sleep now. I feel tired and exhausted from all those days of feeling anxious for our Christmas party. I wish next year it could be bigger.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy