ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's that day again...

Dear Mama,

It's February 14 once again. Valentine's Day, but it was also the day that you "went home" and left us. I still don't know what to make of this day, Mama. I couldn't even greet you on this day. I don't know what or how to greet you, Mama.

Well, the kids went out last night, not really to celebrate, but just to have some time together. Because it was the eve of Valentine's Day, I'd like to think that we were having a Valentine celebration. Because, soon they'll be big enough and I might not even be able to prod them and go out with me.

I'm sure you already know, like what I said in my previous letter, I sent out flowers for this day, Mama. I hope you will not get mad. Although, I'm still not sure whether it was a good or bad decision, I'll know when the girl receives the flower. Anyway, I really hope you understand, Mama. No one can still take your place. I assure you that.

Angel will be dancing in school in a few hours. I need to go to sleep now, Mama. My eyes are already closing. Will write about Angel's dance later. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy