ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Angel no longer need an Egyptian costume

Dear Mama,

I was saddened by Angel's news last night. She said she no longer need an Egyptian costume. Honestly, I felt quite relieved because that will be one less worry for me, but when she told me why, it made me sad. She said they choose another classmate to be their representative for the United Nations' day. Just a week ago, she said she wanted to join. I saw sadness in her eyes. But she tried to explain to me that there were many in their class they have to choose from, and she wasn't the only one who was "not chosen." She could have made a beautiful Egyptian queen, Mama. Don't you agree? Oh well, another failure for me. I'm sorry, Mama.

Ralph is in Ilocos right now, for a weekend seminar. I didn't give him money to pay for the trip nor allowance, because I don't have any to give him. I don't how he managed to raise funds. He said he sold tickets, Mama. Edgar, on the other hand, is busy in his extra-curricular activities. Last night, they joined a choral competition, although they didn't get any place. But I think he is enjoying, Mama. I don't hear him complaining.

That will be all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy