ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, September 30, 2011

Nanay is going away again...

Dear Mama,

Nanay is going away again. She'll be leaving for Canada next week with Dang Itang. I know she needed the vacation. She deserves it. Now, there's no one I can run to when I have a problem. I'm not being selfish, Mama, there's nothing going really well for me lately. And now, she has to go.

First semester is almost over, Mama. The boys will be having their finals in two weeks time, while Angel will having their second periodical test too. You know that means payment time again, Mama. Right now, I still don't know where to find funds. I hope I'll be able to find a solution.

Sorry for bothering you with my problems, Mama. By the way, I said yes to the show, and I'm sure you know why. It's the means that came my way lately.

Will end my letter now, Mama. I'm still at the internet cafe. I still do not have internet at home. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy