ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A decision I don't want to do...

Dear Mama,

I'm sorry if I'm going to burden you with problems again. I just don't know where to go, Mama. The first semester is almost finished. Ralph and Edgar's final examination will be next month. Yet, they are still on promissory notes, and so is Angel. And honestly, I really do not have any windfall to expect.

The thought of them stopping their schooling has been entering my mind lately, Mama. I cannot send them to school anymore. Not even now that I have a job. I didn't know what happened what it has reached this far. I'm really sorry, Mama. I have failed you. If only miracles are real.

Right now, Angel is sick. I am still at the office, Mama. Ralph texted me this afternoon and told me that she was sent home by her teacher. I hope it's not serious. Help me make her well, Mama. She needs your touch.

I will be logging off, Mama. Will be going home in a while. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy

P.S. I'm really sorry, Mama.