ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day, Mama!

Dear Mama,

Remember when I used to tell you that I will print a t-shirt that says "Teachers Have Class" and you would always smile. Perhaps because you saw the sincerity and the humor in the statement. Because of you, I have greater respect for teachers, Mama. I saw how you worked. That each time you finished computing for the grades, we would always find ourselves in the hospital because you would get sick.

Today is teacher's day again, and I just want to greet you Happy Teacher's Day, Mama. You were a very dedicated teacher, just as you were a very loving mother. You treated your students like they were your real children. I'm sure many can attest to that, and I can feel that right now, just like me, your students also miss you, Mama. But I'm sure they still remember what you taught them. I'm proud of you, Mama.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I love you.

I miss you.


|Daddy