ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Did you really tell Angel that?

Dear Mama,

The other night, Angel and I were talking. We were talking about the letters and cards I used to send you when we were still young. She told me that you told her that I was "corny" then... and she was smiling. I was surprised, not because you told her, but because she has the guts to tell me.

I didn't know how to react, all I ever said was, "Did she really tell you that?" Of course, I'm not mad, Mama. I'm sure you told her of our past. After all she was always by your side then. Now, Angel wants me to show to her the letters and cards I sent you, to which I said "never." But knowing her, I know she won't give up, and would always ask me in the days to come.

Oh well, that's just about it, Mama. Just want to tell you about a recent conversation with our baby. By the way, she'll be joining the U.N. celebration in their school, and she will be Miss Korea. Now, I have to look for her costume, because it will be held at SM Clark. Of course, I do not want her to look bad on that day, right? I hope I can pull this out.

That will all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy