ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I was able to enroll Edgar

Dear Mama,

I was able to enroll Edgar for the second semester, albeit it's only the entrance fee I paid. At least he can continue going to school and I have more time to look for money for succeeding payments. It was fortunate that an angel helped us. I guess it is still because of the good seeds that you planted while you were still here, Mama. Thank you. As for Ralph, I'm still looking to borrow funds to complete the payments required for him. Hopefully, I would be able to find one before the second semester starts.

Angel right now is still in school. It's already past 9 in the evening, Mama. They are having some celebrations there after their second periodic exam and intramural. I hope she is enjoying herself. I will be picking her up in a while, Mama.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Dady