ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Angel's costume and a new "assignment"

Dear Mama,

First, I want to tell you that I have already solved my problem for Angel's costume. A friend has offered to sponsor her dress and now all we have to do is pick it up from the rental store. I guess all the good deeds you've planted are still bearing fruits, Mama. Thank you.

Second, our hospital chaplain just talked to me a while ago, Mama. He is offering me a new "assignment" in the hospital. He asked me if I wanted to be an EMDC. I didn't know what to say, Mama. I'm not sure if I am still fitted or qualified to help the priest in the distribution of the Holy Communion. It looks like I still cannot run from church duties until this day, Mama.

The kids are still having their tests. Edgar is already fully paid, Angel is on promissory note, while Ralph is relying on the good nature of his teachers to allow him to take the finals without permit. I still hope I can find a little miracle somewhere, Mama. Soon, it will be enrollment again for the second semester.

Oh well, better stop now before I start whining again. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I really miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy