ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 31, 2011

At work today

Dear Mama,

Today is November 1 and I am at here at work right now. You know how it is at the hospital, Mama, there are no holidays. Actually, I was not the one who should be on duty now, but the one who was supposed to work today said he cannot report for work today. So, I volunteered that we swap schedules. I can always go to the cemetery after work, anyway.

Nanay came back home from Canada yesterday. I thought Ate Let would be coming home with her, but she didn't. Anyway, I'm glad Nanay's back home, Mama. I hope she enjoyed her much needed vacation.

Ralph's last day of enrollment would be on November 3, and I am still short of money. Hopefully, I will find additional funds before that day. Anyway, there's been something I'm been meaning to tell you, Mama. It's about a girl... but maybe, I'll just tell you on my next letter. I'm sure you already have an idea.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy