ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Will you talk to her?

Dear Mama,

I was finally able to raise the funds for Ralph's enrollment, our back accounts for last semester and the entrance fee for this semester. He would be able to enroll tomorrow, thanks God! It was worth all the humiliation I have to go through, just to make sure our kids won't stop going to school, especially Ralph since he is graduating this semester.

Remember in my last letter, Mama? I was about to tell you something about a girl... well, I don't know. It's crazy, I know and I'm not even sure if I have to tell you about this, but I don't want to keep secrets from you, Mama. Of course, you know what I'm talking about, Mama.

The problem is, Mama, I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm confused. I don't know. I'm not sure what to do next, she has not been talking to me lately, when all wanted to do was to help her. Oh, I'm going in circles, Mama. I don't know what I'm talking about.

I need to gather my thoughts. Will tell you more about her next time, Mama. Until then, please take of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy