ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 4, 2011

Today's the day

Dear Mama,

Today is judgement day. They will be featuring our story tonight on TV5, Mama, and again I'm anxious. Because we don't know what reactions I will get after this. But then again, like before, maybe it's just for a few days. After that, the hype will die down and everything will be back to normal.

What's funny, Mama is that during my interview with Miss Cristy Fermin, she asked me that if I do meet a girl that would make me feel something, would I also tell it to you? I just recalled now that I just did that in my previous letter. Coincidence? I don't know. I wasn't even thinking about the show when I wrote my last letter. You know, I just felt the need to tell you that and I'm not sure where it would lead me or what will happen next.

Anyway, last night Mama, me and the kids went out to eat dinner at a nearby fastfood. We haven't done it for some months now. I was somewhat "forced" to take them out because it was too late and was too tired to cook or even think of what to cook. But the additional expense was worth it, Mama. The change in environment did us some good. We were able to eat well, shared some jokes and stuff.

Still in the internet cafe right now, Mama. Will be logging off in a minute to go to work. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy