ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Going out minus Ralph

Dear Mama,

Angel, Edgar and I went to the mall this afternoon minus Ralph because he was at work. Lately, he hasn't been able to join us in most of our walk. Ralph seems to be very busy lately. If it's not about work, it's about school, or sometimes he's with his friends. Looks like I no longer have a hold on him, Mama. I know that I should not stop him as it is part of his growing up, but I miss him going out with us, Mama.

Actually Mama, the reason why we went to the mall was because I want to keep my mind preoccupied. I've been down lately, Mama. I can't think well. Yes, I can work. I have to. But every so often, I have to stop and think. I can't concentrate, Mama. Yes, it's still about her. She's still not talking to me, she avoids me like I'm a criminal or something, and it's hurting me so bad. I haven't done anything wrong, Mama.

I'm sorry. What am I talking about. I promise, Mama. I will still take good care of the kids, in spite of what I'm going through. I'm still writing you from the internet cafe, Mama. We still don't have internet connection at home. Anyway, we're still planning about your upcoming birthday and I hope I can cook something good for the kids.

I will have to stop for a while, Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy