ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, November 3, 2011

As I was saying...

Dear Mama,

I don't know why I am continuing with where I left off in my last letter. But I do feel the need to tell you, Mama... and maybe you can help me. It's about the girl, I'm sure you're seeing it. I don't know why she has bothered me this much. Can't seem to shake her off my head, in spite of all the problems I am facing right now.

She's in pain right now. Just broke up with her boyfriend. Could have been a perfect timing for me, right Mama? Unfortunately, there's that "not yet ready" line again. One thing going for me is that, at least she still talk to me once in a while. Well, as long as it's work related.

Will you talk to her? Tell her that I only mean well and I only have the honest intentions. I'm not really after anything other than help her ease her pain. But she won't give me the chance, Mama.

Oh, what am I saying?! I'm sorry, Mama. I'm talking nonsense, I think. Anyway, Ralph was able to enroll this morning. At least none of them will stop this semester. Hope I'll find a permanent solution to this problem. Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. I'm still writing you from the Internet Cafe. Will be logging off and go home in a while.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy