ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can I sell the TV?

Dear Mama,

It's examination time again. That means it's tuition fee time again. Right now, I am thinking of selling the color TV that TV5 gave me, Mama. I know you told me that anything that was given as a gift should never be given away or sold. Angel reminded me that when I asked her permission to sell the TV, Mama.

Of course, she didn't agree with my plan. She likes the TV. I mean, it's been more than 2 years since we had a television at home, and now she's happy that she gets to watch TV again. But there's nothing in the house that's worth selling aside from the TV, Mama. Anyway, it's just a plan. Maybe a last resort if things didn't go well.

Got to work now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy