ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another letter...

Dear Mama,

Hello again. It's another Monday, start of a new week and I really hope things will get better for me and the kids. Last week was rather rough and I barely made it through, Mama. I hope this week would be different. I'm sorry for my whining. I really don't know what to do.

Oh well, I really wish I can talk to you, Mama. I mean, I wish I could hear your replies. It would be nice to hear your voice once again and see you smile. I really miss you, Mama. I could use your encouragement right now.

Oops, I think I'm getting to it again. I guess I better slow down before I start whining again. Anyway, please do take care of yourself, Mama. Don't worry about me. I've been through worse.

Bye for now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy