ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dear Mama,

Hi! Yesterday, I had a very pleasant time with the kids. We went out yesterday to buy some gifts and also eat out. We always go out every time Ralph goes home, Mama. What makes it better this time is that there are less quarrels among the kids because they are already grown up, making our bonding time more enjoyable. I let them go ahead first Mama, so the kids will their own time together. Then I went out to meet them after two hours.

Upon reaching home, Angel wrapped all the gifts that they bought. She loves wrapping gift, Mama. I used to do them, but since she learned how to wrap gifts, she's been doing it. I still was not able to buy gifts for the kids, also for Nanay, Ima and Ate Tey. I hope I can buy something for them this week. I am having a difficult time looking for gifts.

Anyway, that will be all for now Mama. I am really excited for Christmas this year for the kids. I hope they will enjoy this year's Christmas party. Bye for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy