ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dear Mama,

It's just one day before our family Christmas Party. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. The kids are all grown up now, I hope they will still participate and enjoy the party just like when they were still young. We are always playing almost the same games every year, I hope they won't get bored.

I still do not know what to prepare for the noche buena, although Ralph went to the grocery this morning together with Edgar and Angel to buy some things. They bought nacho chips and ground meat, so I guess we will be having tacos chips. It is one of the easiest to make, Mama. 

I still need to buy some thing tomorrow morning, though. It's like I will never get things complete easily. I'm so disorganized, Mama. After so many years of doing this, it always feels like the first time. I am just glad that I have a better job this time, and I hope things will continue to get better for me and the kids.

Well, that will be all now Mama. I hope you will enjoy our party tomorrow. We miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy