ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, June 15, 2015

Dear Mama,

Tomorrow is Angel's official first day in college. She said she is not really excited, well I am. Our baby is now really a young lady, Mama. In fact, she'll be 18 in just a few months. I don't know what to think or feel. She is already getting independent, although she still has some actions that make her the baby that she was. I really hope she could stay that way, Mama.

Edgar's well, thanks for the nebulizer that was given to us. He was able to recover before he got worse. Ralph seems to be okay. He hasn't gone home for a few weeks now. He said they were rushing some works. Me, as usual, I'm okay Mama. Nothing's changed.

That will be all for now, Mama. Please visit me in my dream. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy