ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, June 20, 2015


Dear Mama,

Tomorrow's Father Day. I told Angel I will be cooking spaghetti tomorrow. Unfortunately, Ralph will not be coming home today. He said they will have another outing. I hope he will enjoy. From the looks of it, he is really enjoying himself, Mama. Like what I told you before, he loves the independence that he is having now. I guess that is good for him. At least now, I have I one less kid to worry. Of course, I will still be here every time he needs me, Mama.

As for Edgar and Angel, they still have a long way to go in their studies, especially Angel. Although I can feel that they are starting to get independent now. It won't be long now and I will just be a shadow to them.

Mama, if only I am even half the father I am supposed to be. I know, I still fail when it comes to being a father. I wish I could take care of ALL the kids.

Anyway, I think that will all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy