ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Things are not how they used to be

Dear Mama,


The kids and I went out yesterday, the day after Christmas. We didn't leave on Christmas day itself because we were expecting there will be a lot of people at the mall. There were actually a lot of people yesterday, too. But maybe they were fewer than the other day.

Anyway, we bought some things at the department store, mostly Angel's. Then we roamed around for a while, with our face masks and face shield, of course. 

I just asked the kids out because I wanted to take them to this Japanese restaurant called Tepanya. I wanted Angel to experience it.

We had a good time, but it was not how it used to be, Mama. I'm sure you know what I mean. It's my failure that nobody knows, and it's something I have to live with. I really wish there is something I can do. I'm sorry, Mama 

If only you were here, things would have been different. 

I miss you, Mama. 

I love you 


Daddy