ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, December 31, 2020

First day of the year

Dear Mama,


It's 5 a.m. and I'm having my first coffee for the new year. It's the first day of 2021. The kids are still sleeping. I think they just slept a few hours before I woke up.

We had our medya noche last night, and all foods were prepared by Edgar. As I mentioned before, he is exploring the kitchen more lately. He plans to have his own food business. I am thinking of sending him to culinary school, for him to be more equipped. I hope I can afford it, Mama. 

I really don't feel excited about this new year. I'm sure you know why. I've been suffering because of this failure, and I can't complain because I know I deserve it.

Anyway, let's forget about that for now. It will be Angel's birthday 8 days from now, and we still have no plans. We are bot sure if we can do anything because of the pandemic. 

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Please continue guiding us. I need it, Mama. 

I miss you. 

I love you, Mama. 



Daddy