ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Angel's birthday tomorrow

Dear Mama,


It's just 4 a.m., and I'm having my coffee. Today's December 8, and tomorrow is Angel's birthday. She'll be turning 23 tomorrow, Mama. I still do not know what gift to give her. 

I feel like a bad father, Mama. I was at the mall yesterday walking to and fro, and I didn't find anything to give her. I don't know what she likes, I don't know what makes her happy, and it's like I don't really know her. Doesn't that make me a bad father, Mama?

I'm sorry. I know I have failed with the kids. A lot of people don't know it because it's not obvious. Everyone thinks I'm a great ideal father, but the kids know better. 

Anyway, I'll just finish my coffee and then I'll do the laundry. Edgar and I will be going to the supermarket today. 

I miss you, Mama. I still wish you are still here. 

I love you. 


.Daddy