ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Back to three

 Dear Mama,

This morning we went to Pasig to help Ralph. We rented a van so we can buy some of his things like an electric fan, table, chairs, and bed. Although we just bought a foam for now. The environment where Ralph moved in was a bit crowded. I think it's quite because of the crowd, although it is also not safe because of the crowd. I'm sure you know what I mean, Mama.

Ralph just called tonight, it's his first night in his new place. He has already taken his dinner, and was also able to buy some other things he needs, like water. He looks quite settled, although he hasn't finished unpacking yet. I don't think he'll be able to finish unpacking tonight because he likes to do other things first.

As for us, we arrived home at around 4 p.m., and I'm about to sleep now. I hope everything will get better soon, Mama. And I mean everything. Not just us, Mama, but the whole country, and the whole world, too. I'll be gone soon, and I don't think I'd like to leave our children with present condition that we have now. I wish things will get better soon.

That will be all for now, Mama.

I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy