ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, January 15, 2021

Just one more week

Dear Mama,


It's Saturday, 6 a.m. and I'm doing the laundry. Just waiting for a few minutes before I get back to the whites. As you know, we have no washing machine, but we're fine without it.

That's not what I am writing about, though. Next Saturday, Ralph will be going back to Pasig. Of course, we'll be going there to help him set up. After that, it might take a while before he can go back home again. 

You know why I am so concerned with Ralph, Mama. I know he'll do fine, I just hope he gets better, and wiser, in his life. Please guide him, Mama. 

That will be all for now, Mama. I'm sorry for all my failures. I know things would have been better if only you were here. 

I miss you, Mama. 

I love you. 



Daddy