ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 30, 2021

February

Dear Mama,


It's past 6 a.m. and  we have no power. It's brownout here in Angeles City, and it was announced as a city wide power interruption until 10 a.m. today. I was supposed to do the laundry at around 5:30 but I did not, because when we have no power, there's alao no water. So, I have the perfect excuse to be lazy.

I'm just waiting for 8 a.m. to wake Edgar up, because we will go to the supermarket to buy groceries. As you know, he has been helping me because he knows what to buy for Angel. He's taken charge of Angel's diet which actually helped improve her skin condition. That's why he's been doing most of the food preparations.

Yesterday was Ralph's first weekversary in his new place. He's doing fine so far. Aa I've mentioned, it's quite good except that the environment looks too crowded. It's a good thing he wasn't much of an introvert like his father.

Angel was asking me to buy her a new computer. Her laptop wasn't working for more than 3 years now. She's just using Edgar's desktop computer. I hope I'll have the funds to buy her soon. I guess I have to defer my plans of buying my own laptop for a while.

It will be February 1st tomorrow, and you know why I dislike this month. This was the month you left us 13 years ago, and on Valentine's day. 

Anyway, I'll stop here. I need to prepare for the day, although I really don't know what I will be preparing for. 

I miss you, Mama. I wish you were still here. 

I love you. 



Daddy