ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Angel turns 25

Dear Mama,

    I can't believe our baby is turning 25 tomorrow. She's now a grown up, Mama. She's been doing her best to act more mature. There's still a lot to work on, but she definitely has gone far from where she was before. She seems to be enjoying her job so far, Mama. I hope she stays for at least 2 years so she will develop herself more. 

    She will be on leave tomorrow, though, since it's her birthday. Ralph and Edgar are also on leave for her. Unfortunately for me, I have to work tomorrow. It will be our first day of work for the year, and since our holiday break last year, Mama. I can't be absent since I hold the office key.

    I still don't have any gift for Angel, Mama. I don't know what to give her. I've been wracking my brains, trying to think of a gift for her, but I can't think of anything. I was planning of booking her a hotel room for an overnight stay, but the promo was over and I do not have enough money. It might just be a belated birthday gift, Mama. I hope it will be okay.

    That will be all for now, Mama. We will be celebrating Angel's birthday just at home tomorrow. How I wish we're still together celebrating Angel's special day.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy