ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, January 16, 2023

My song was a finalist!

Dear Mama,


    Remember the local songwriting contest I mentioned in a previous letter? My song was chosen as one of the finalists, Mama! Isn't that great?!

    I was surprised yesterday when I received the email late in the afternoon. After doing the laundry, I checked my phone and saw the notification which read, "Dear Finalists" and I felt goosebumps. I couldn't believe it, Mama. I don't know how many have joined the songwriting contest, but when I checked the other 3 finalists, they are all from Metro Manila. I thought the contest was just for Pampanga. 

   It's the first time for me, Mama, for my song to be recognized. I will be attending the awarding ceremony on Monday, January 23, for the all the finalists and the winner. I will be bringing Angel along.

    Are you proud of me, Mama? I wish you were here. I wish you're proud of me.

    I love you, Mama. I miss you.



                                                                                                Daddy