ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, March 4, 2023

The end of the journey

Dear Mama,

    Yesterday we had our Division level speech competition, and I competed in the Humorous and International category because I won in the Area level last month. Unfortunately, Mama, I did not win yesterday. I really did not lose because I landed second place, but still not a champion. That means I will not be proceeding to the District finals in April, and my journey towards being a champion speaker has ended yesterday. Oh well, I did my best, Mama. I hope you're still proud of me.

    As for my songwriting 'career,' I performed last Tuesday at the Museo Ning Angeles during the National Arts Month culminating activity in Angeles City, Mama. There were more audience than I had with the songwriters group. There were also mostly people I don't know, that's why I was so nervous that it was actually obvious in my voice. But I still sang my songs.

    Anyway, that will all for now, Mama. Ralph and Edgar are not here now. They are in Tagaytay with their cousins. They might come home late tonight. Angel is still sleeping.

    Until my next letter, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy