ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 12, 2023

What's next?

Dear Mama,

    It's early Sunday evening. Edgar is preparing our dinner now. He prepares our meals most of the time. Initially, he planned of opening up a food business that's why he tried experimenting in the kitchen since the pandemic. I don't know if he still plans to do that, but he continued preparing our meals. 

    It's Monday again tomorrow, and back to work I'll go. I'm not really complaining about going back to work, Mama. You know I have no problem with my work. However, I do have problem continuing with life itself. I don't know what's going to be next.

    I mentioned in my last letter that I lost in the Division speech contest in Toastmasters, hence I can longer continue in pursuing my dream. I will still continue with Toastmasters, but the enthusiasm won't be there, Mama. I think I lost all my zest.

    Last Friday I had my quarterly check up with my doctor, Mama. He said the results of my blood chemistry and 2D Echo were okay. However, he ordered me to have prostate ultrasound, Mama. He said there were stains of blood in my urinalysis, and asked if I had problem urinating. I said not really a problem, but it's frequent, and mostly small quantities only. I mean, it wasn't like before. I thought it was just because of my age, Mama. But he said it could be because of enlarged prostate, that's why he gave me a request to do the procedure.

    I'm not sure if I want to do it, Mama. What if he is correct? What will happen then? He wants me to do it ASAP, Mama. I'm still thinking about it.

    That's all for my update for now, Mama. If only you were here, I would have been much comfortable going through this stage.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy