ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Edgar's birthday celebration

Dear Mama,

    I had the prostate ultrasound procedure yesterday as requested by my doctor. During the ultrasound procedure, the doctor on duty I am still okay. There is nothing wrong nor are my prostate enlarged. I will be going back to my doctor tomorrow to bring the ultrasound result, Mama.

    We also celebrated Edgar's birthday yesterday. We had an early dinner in Balibago, afterwards we went straight home and we continue the celebration with the birthday cake I bought yesterday morning. Of course, we sang happy birthday for Edgar, Mama. We also gave him our gifts, which were a travelling bag from me and Angel, while Ralph gave him a pair of pants and video game cartridges. 

    After eating the cake , I already went to sleep, Mama because I suddenly felt weak and tired.

    That will be my update for today, Mama. 

    I miss you, Mama. I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy