ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The year is almost over

Dear Mama,

    It's December 27 now. 2023 is almost over. A few more days and we will start a new year. Honestly, I don't know what to feel, Mama. I'm glad were done with 2023 who brought in a lot of challenges and hurdles, although I have to admit there were also a lot of triumphs along the way, too. I really do not know what to expect in 2024.

    Ralph is having a number of interviews for the last few days, Mama. He is looking for a new job as he was removed from his current job. His work will end on the 15th of January, that's why he is looking for a new job, Mama. I hope he gets hired before the 15th. Angel is also without job right now, Mama. Not sure if she will be looking for a new one or she will focus on her online business. Edgar is still with his current company.

    I hope things will get better for us in the new year, Mama. I really want to get away from here because I cannot control my anxiety. It's like anything can happen here anytime, Mama. Although, I know that I cannot be sure if I will have peace and quiet if we move to a new place. If I will have my way I'd like to move to somewhere secluded and remote. Unfortunately, that won't be possible, Mama. We all need to work. Especially me, because I still need to provide for our kids.

    After the new year, it will be Angel's birthday, Mama. Our baby will turn 26 next year. Time really flies very fast, Mama. My only wish for her, and for all our children, is to have a bright, safe, and secured future. I feel that it won't be long and I'll be gone soon. The problem is I haven't prepared enough for them. I'm sorry, Mama.

    I hope I will see them all succeed before I pass away so I can rest in peace.

    That will be all for now, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                    Daddy