ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, January 1, 2024

First day out

Happy new year, Mama!!!

    It's already January 2, the second day of 2024. Yesterday, we had our first day out, Mama. Upon the invitation of Ralph, we had our lunch at Denny's in SM Clark, Mama. I was hesitant because Ralph is in between jobs and still has no assured employment as of now, but I really wanted to go out as I've been through a lot anxieties lately.

    After lunch, of course we walked around the mall to pass time. We were able to find a mobile phone that is affordable but with good specifications as per Angel. Since it was on sale, I closed my eyes and used my last savings to buy it for Angel, telling her that it is my gift for her upcoming birthday next week. At least I already have a gift for her, Mama. Something that she likes and she can use especially in her online endeavors. 

    Then we had a little refreshment before we went home at around 6:00 pm, Mama. Last night, Ralph went out to meet his high school friends. It was an overnight event, and he's still not home right now, Mama. He hasn't replied to my message yet this morning, I hope he's fine. Edgar, on the other hand, had fever last night, Mama. I don't know why, he was well when we were still in the mall. He still sick now. He's taking medicines 'round the clock, Mama. I'm sorry he got sick again, Mama.

    Angel is still sleeping now, although we already had our breakfast. She slept after our breakfast, while Edgar is resting now, not sure if he is sleeping. I'll just be buying ready-to-eat food for our lunch, Mama. I no longer know how to plan to cook since Edgar took care of our kitchen. 

    This is how our 2024 has gone so far, Mama. Please help me take care of Edgar. Tomorrow, both he and Ralph will be going back to work. Yes, Ralph will still be working until the 15th, Mama. I hope he gets hired in a new job soon.

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Until my next letter.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy