ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, January 27, 2024

6 days to go

Dear Mama,

    6 more days to go before our Area contest and I'm stressing myself to death. I'm not even sure if I can make it to that day. Anyway, I hope everything will be okay. There are still a lot things to iron out, though.

    Angel and I attended a bookbinding workshop, Mama. She enjoyed the event. I will be looking for more activities like that so she can go out and enjoy, at the same time meet other people.

    It's so cold these past few days, Mama. As they say, the ice are melting in the North Pole.

    I wish I can hug you right now, Mama. Not just because it's cold.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy