ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Coping with the new year

Dear Mama,

    It's the third day of the new year, and aside from our family time on the first day nothing much has happened. It feels like were just coping in the new year. Edgar feels better now, although he went to the clinic for a check up. He did not work today, Mama. Ralph is working now. He'll be working until next week with his company. He still has not found a new company to work on, but he's been having lots of job interviews lately. Hopefully, he'll find a new job before January ends. Angel is out now, Mama. She said she'll just take a look for some items she might need.

    Lately I've been feeling weak, Mama. I don't know if it's just in my head or it's because I've been just lying down lately. Also, I feel dizzy every now then. Not sure if it's vertigo. There was a time it was quite strong, although mostly just mild dizziness. 

     Next week it will be Angel's birthday, and I still have no plans, Mama. Although I already bought her gift as I mentioned in my last letter. I hope we can come up with something, soon.

    It will be a busy first quarter for me in Toastmasters, Mama. As you know, I am an Area Director now. First, there will be the preparation for the Area Contest this January. I still have no sponsors, and I don't know how get one, Mama. I don't even know what I need to do! Then the actual Area Contest in February. Then the Division contest in March, which I still have to support, of course.

    Anyway, just trying to write something to distract this anxiety which is building up again inside. I really wish you were still here, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                            Dadddy