ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, January 5, 2024

Preparing for our meeting

Dear Mama,

    I'm preparing for our Toastmasters meeting right now. I still have more than an hour  but I wanted to make sure my slides are all okay because I am the Table Topics Master. It will be via Zoom, Mama. That's why I need time for some technical preparations. I hope it will be quiet here tonight, Mama. 

    Ralph received a job offer from one of the company he is applying in. It's a good deal except that it's a nightshift. Although it is a work-from-home set up, Mama. So, I guess that will be just fine. He is still looking at his other options, Mama. Still waiting for the results of the other companies so he can weigh in on what's best for him.

    Edgar is better now, Mama. He just came home from work. Although he is still taking medicines. Angel is sleeping right now. Angel and I went out yesterday, Mama. We went to the mall, just the two of us. She needed to convert her postpaid mobile phone line to prepaid. After that, we just walked around the mall. We also had our photos taken in a photobooth, Just like the Photo-Me we had during our time, except it is more expensive, Mama. Then we had ramen before we went home.

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Next week will be Angel's birthday. I hope I'll have funds then so we can celebrate her birthday. I wish you can join us, Mama. We really miss you, Mama. I really miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                Daddy