ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Back to work

Dear Mama,

    Tomorrow, it will be back to work me. After 3 weeks of Christmas break, we'll go back to work, Mama. Which is good because we are not paid on our break unless they fall on a holiday, or I still have vacation leave credits left. Unfortunately, I consumed all my VL credits last year because of Toastmasters. I thought the Christmas break will be offset against the Sick Leave, but I thought wrong. That's why I received almost no salary last 30th of December, except for the holidays during that time which I believe were only 3 days. For January, I don't know if the first week will be offset against my new leave credits for the year. That's already 5 days deducted for me, Mama. 

    I guess it's lesson learned for me, Mama. Maybe I was surprised because it's the first time I actually consumed my VL credits. Should I file for sick leave and pretend to be sick instead, Mama? Anyway, I'll just move on from that episode in my work. It's one minor details. I've only 4 years to retirement, anyway.

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. On Tuesday we'll be celebrating Angel's birthday. Wish you can join us.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy