ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Sick leave today

Dear Mama,

    I did not go to work today. I called in sick, Mama. Rather, I texted in sick. I've been under the weather since Saturday evening, Mama. I started coughing that night, and it worsened on Sunday. But I had to report to work on Monday because otherwise I would be required to get medical certificate because it's after a weekend. 

    I think my feeling worsened at the office because the a/c was so cold. I had fever Monday night, but I still reported back to work on Tuesday. And again, Mama, I felt worse. As soon as I arrived home yesterday, I lied down to rest. I was not able to do the laundry. I had body pains all over, Mama. When Edgar arrived home from work yesterday, he was also not feeling well. He too, immediately lied down.

    Edgar went to work today, Mama while I opted to rest. Otherwise, I might spread the virus at the office. I hope they won't require me to submit medical certificate because it's only just one day. My cough has gotten worse, Mama. I drink lots of water, because my throat feels so dry.

    I wish you're here now, Mama so you can take care of us. I miss you, Mama. Especially in times like this.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                        Daddy