ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Nanay's 94th birthday

Dear Mama,

    We celebrated Nanay's 94th birthday yesterday and today at Morong, Bataan. It was a sort of Dela Cruz family outing slash reunion. Koya Boy and Ate Let usually comes home from Guam and Canada every year for Nanay's birthday. This year they decided to celebrate it via overnight stay in a resort in Morong, Bataan.

    It was Ralph and Edgar who coordinated with their cousins for the preparation, including the share in the expenses. It was a good break for the kids, Mama. We arrived home this afternoon. I immediately did the laundry to lessen the dirty clothes because the last I did the laundry was Wednesday afternoon.

    That's all I can share for now, Mama. Wish you were here, I'm sure they would have requested for your relyenong bangus.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy