ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Back at dreaming again

Dear Mama,

    Here I am dreaming again. Because I am done with the Area joint clubs' meeting and Area speech contest, I am back at dreaming again in releasing my original songs, Mama. I hope it will finally come true soon.

    I've been asking for the process, Mama. A fellow songwriter told me the step-by-step process on how to go through it, and suggested studios he went to in recording his songs. An old companion in KFC then also sent me a message and offered to arrange my song for free.

    I guess there's no turning back this time, Mama. I hope you're proud of me.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                    Daddy